Oral and poster communications
The conferences and posters must be on these main themes:
- Global change and population limitation in migrants
- Global change and migration behaviour
- New tools for study and analysis
- Diseases, parasites and invasive species: side effects of global change
- Birds as indicators of global change
- Adaptations of birds to global change
- Confronting the new scenarios: conservation challenges
Oral and poster sessions
The Congress will include plenary and ordinary sessions, where communications and poster presentations will be delivered.
Communications will take 15 minutes followed by a 5 minutes discussion. Posters will be presented in different poster sessions through the conference. An award will be given to the best poster at the end of the Congress.
The authors are invited to choose the most suitable format (oral or poster) for their work. However, the Organizing Committee together with the Scientific Committee will decide the final presentation format of the accepted works.
All abstracts should be submitted in English and they should be between 250 and 300 words in length. British English or American English spelling and terminology may be used, but either one
should be followed consistently throughout the text. The official language of the congress will be English and there will not be simultaneous translation.
Abstract submissions are due 30th June 2018. Authors will be noticed of acceptance for either oral or poster presentation before 15th July 2018. Abstracts of both oral and poster
presentations will be published in the book of conference proceedings that will be uploaded to the congress website.
Dates and deadlines
· Prospective authors can submit abstracts until 15th of May 2018 (23:59 GMT).
· Authors will be noticed of acceptance for either oral or poster presentation before 15th June 2018. (23:59 GMT).
· Registration deadline will be open until 15th July 2018 (23:59 GMT).
· To get a presentation finally accepted at least one of the authors must have completed the Congress registration payment (in one month after receiving the notification that the abstract was accepted.